- Imprisonment with hard labour: five years of penal servitudeMore example sentences
- The new rules will remove outdated references to penal servitude and imprisonment with hard labour.
- Ordinarily speaking, in Australia, judges do not impose punishment by way of penal servitude on people for future crimes that people fear may be committed, but which have not been committed.
- At first he didn't realise what the life sentence of penal servitude handed down by the judge had meant.
More definitions of penal servitudeDefinition of penal servitude in:
- The US English dictionary