- A small container for pencils, pens, and other writing equipment.More example sentences
- A grey pencil case containing pens, pencils, a compass and eraser a ruler and small sheets of paper.
- When challenged the pupil pointed to a pencil case, which is understood to have contained a further ten rounds.
- They usually had pristine and polished satchels and a comprehensive range of pens, pencils and compasses carefully arranged in different compartments of a wooden pencil case.
More definitions of pencil caseDefinition of pencil case in:
- The US English dictionary