- A very narrow straight skirt.More example sentences
- It looks sophisticated with the pencil skirt and pretty with the flared skirt.
- The knee length single-breasted coat in black & white check can be teamed with a pencil skirt for pure winter warmth.
- She opened her show with business wear, starting with a beautifully fitted navy wool (light pinstripe) jacket with shirred collar and cuffs paired with a pencil skirt, and we were off to the races.
More definitions of pencil skirtDefinition of pencil skirt in:
- The US English dictionary