noun (plural penknives)
- A small knife with a blade which folds into the handle.More example sentences
- A sharp implement (a penknife or small screwdriver blade) driven into the timber would have had little resistance on entry or removal.
- The washbag should only contain absolute musts and with the current climate no scissors, razor blades, penknives, etc unless you want them confiscated.
- Some people do happen to have things like penknives in their pocket when they come into court.
More definitions of penknifeDefinition of penknife in:
- The US English dictionary