nounchiefly North American
- another term for amusement arcade.More example sentences
- Videogames have come a long way since Pong (Atari's bare-bones version of tennis) took its place beside the pinball machine in the penny arcade.
- Located inside their penny arcade, they charged a nickel for admission and were soon operating from 8 a.m. to midnight.
- The fair's historical attractions include the Aerial Glide, which was built in 1905 and initially called the Cape to Cairo Railway, and the penny arcade.
More definitions of penny arcadeDefinition of penny arcade in:
- The US English dictionary