- A common stock valued at less than one dollar, and therefore highly speculative: [as modifier]: penny-stock promotersMore example sentences
- You can be a small cap without being a penny stock.
- At 2 cent and market cap of €200,000, it's the classic penny stock.
- Some investors, however, said they are disappointed that the panel's report does not deal with the matter of compensation to their penny stock losses.
More definitions of penny stockDefinition of penny stock in:
- The US English dictionary