- another term for pentagram.More example sentences
- Furthermore, some mystics claim that if one stares at a small pentangle long enough one will see that all triangles end in a circle with five sides.
- Just like the pentangle, the knight's five senses were free of sin, his five fingers never failed him, and all of his earthly hope was contained in Christ's five wounds on the cross.
- The pentangle was a threat; she claimed the talisman had a spell on it that would cause Phil's death.
late Middle English: perhaps from medieval Latin pentaculum 'pentacle' (-aculum assimilated to Latin angulus 'an angle').
More definitions of pentangleDefinition of pentangle in:
- The US English dictionary