- Having a valency of five.More example sentences
- The other inorganic pentavalent salt tested (sodium hexafluoroarsenate) was not genotoxic in either of the two studies carried out.
- Table 4 includes the recommended dosage of pentavalent antimony and other treatment options.
- Because pentavalent antimony is difficult to use, consultation with an infectious disease specialist and the CDC is recommended before using it.
More definitions of pentavalentDefinition of pentavalent in:
- The US English dictionary