- A person or animal that eats human flesh: nurse sharks do look fairly formidable, but they are not people-eatersMore example sentences
- When Columbus was told of the existence of people eaters in the Caribbean with an ethnic name variously given as Caribes and Canibales, he seems to have taken it as confirmation that he had indeed reached the Indies.
- The notorious people eater found God before he was killed in prison.
- Why a group of scientists, with the massive firepower of the military behind them, doesn't simply destroy the localized population of people eaters and find a way of surviving the disaster in the long term seems peculiar.
More definitions of people-eaterDefinition of people-eater in:
- The US English dictionary