- A means of transport, in particular an automated system for carrying large numbers of people over short distances: [as modifier]: a big people-mover escalatorMore example sentences
- Where does a man who goes from designing ultra-exotic sports cars to middle-of-the-road people movers get his influence?
- And don't even get me started on those massive people movers in airports.
- Trams or people movers were an option for York, he said, but major studies and consultation would take place before any decision.
More definitions of people moverDefinition of people mover in:
- The US English dictionary