- A person who enjoys or is particularly good at interacting with others: she’s an extrovert, a real people personMore example sentences
- The dynamic leaders that will exist in this new age are leaders who are primarily focused as people persons who will harness the creative power of their organisations and foster an ethos of hope and belonging.
- ‘Superintendents need to learn to be people persons,’ he explains.
- You have to be a people person who enjoys constant contact with customers.
More definitions of people personDefinition of people person in:
- The US English dictionary