- 1 (North American pepper shaker) A container with a perforated top for sprinkling pepper.More example sentences
- She took the pepper shaker and smashed it against the ground.
- Comprised primarily of mugs, jugs, pepper pots, and bowls, the collection also includes such rare pieces as a plant pot with matching saucer, a mug with its original cover, a covered sugar bowl, and a unique French water cooler.
- The people learned how to make ceramic items in turtle shapes and designs, such as salt and pepper shakers, wine coolers, and napkin holders.
- 2A West Indian dish consisting of stewed meat or fish with vegetables, typically flavoured with cassareep.More example sentences
- A tasty Amerindian dish, called the pepper pot, is a spicy stew that is a typical Guyanese meal.
- Its unique flavour is essential to the W. Indian stew pepper pot.
- Patties, which are hot and spicy, turtle soup, and pepper pot may contain meats such as pork and beef, as well as greens such as okra and kale.
More definitions of pepper potDefinition of pepper pot in:
- The US English dictionary