- US term for pepperwort.More example sentences
- The slickspot peppergrass, which resembles the garden flower sweet alyssum, is conserved by three different conservation measures.
- The slickspot peppergrass grows in sagebrush steppe habitats in southwestern Idaho, including the Snake River Plain, Owyhee Plateau, and adjacent foothills in Ada, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, and Payette counties.
- All remaining populations of the slickspot peppergrass are potentially vulnerable to naturally occurring events (such as wildfire), introductions of exotic species, development, and other human activities.
More definitions of peppergrassDefinition of peppergrass in:
- The US English dictionary