Relating to the ability to interpret or become aware of something through the senses: a patient with perceptual problems who cannot judge distances
More example sentences
- We administered all the ability and perceptual tests except the olfactory tasks by computer.
- I have a sense of the perceptual presence of the whole bottle, which is uninferred.
- There is a second sense in which perceptual knowledge is objective.
- Example sentences
- This strategy of excess proves immensely seductive, and in conjunction with the overall alteration of syntax creates the powerful sensation of having time and momentum perceptually altered.
- It is very much concerned with expressing the other side - politically, artistically, perceptually and socially.
- It can be identified only by its negation of modernism; as its architecture exemplifies perceptually, it has no form of its own.
Words that rhyme with perceptualconceptual
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: per|cep¦tual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.