noun• literary or • humorous
- A journey, especially a long or meandering one: she kept Aunt Ilsa company on her peregrinationsMore example sentences
- As all this occurs, his narrative voice partakes in dizzying peregrinations into alliteration and poetic eloquence as he discusses the failure of language in doing justice to the comic's visuals.
- In the arcade, the small, solemn huddles of old men continue their peregrinations.
- A revolution in remote-sensing technology is already making it possible for scientists to see the underwater pathways that marine mammals such as seals and whales use on their mysterious peregrinations.
More definitions of peregrinationDefinition of peregrination in:
- The US English dictionary