- A bet in which the first two places in a race must be predicted in the correct order. Compare with quinella.More example sentences
- Be aware that the vast majority of professional handicappers tend to garner their best returns from the perfecta / exacta and trifecta pools.
- As well as win, place, or show bets, the dog player can also choose from the daily double, the quiniela, the perfecta, the trifecta, or the superfecta.
- I remember winning a $10 perfecta at Fairmont Grounds.
1970s: from Latin American Spanish quiniela perfecta 'perfect quinella'.
More definitions of perfectaDefinition of perfecta in:
- The US English dictionary