- Forms of creative activity that are performed in front of an audience, such as drama, music, and dance: a centre for the performing artsMore example sentences
- Exchanges of performing arts including music, dance and drama are also frequent.
- The event included a stage with performing arts, music, dance and song.
- There will also be a range of music and performing arts including 14 different jazz performances.
More definitions of performing artsDefinition of performing arts in:
- The US English dictionary