- 1Naturally having or producing a sweet, pleasant smell: perfumed soapMore example sentences
- Sweet perfumed incense swims through the air, soft, deep purple carpeting cushions your every step and lilac-coloured walls simulate being inside a giant lavender-scented sachet.
- This had been created by the removal of two or three stone flags - the only living occupant was a lilac tree, which would be about 10 ft tall, and every year produced masses of sweet perfumed blossom.
- I was then suddenly surrounded by a perfumed smell.
- 1.1Impregnated or scented with a sweet-smelling substance: perfumed soapMore example sentences
- The painting gleams monolithically against a white wall and also smells like perfumed hair product.
- Most of the odors we do smell indoors are overly perfumed commercial items like soaps and air fresheners.
- Soft strains of instrumental music welcome the visitor to the exhibition venue, along with the gentle fragrance wafting from incense sticks, and the pleasant aroma drifting from the perfumed articles on display.