- A producer or seller of perfumes.More example sentences
- ‘Musk was still commonly used in perfumes by top perfumers in Western Europe and Japan during the 1980s,’ he said.
- He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers.
- While the term ‘perfume’ usually refers to fragrances in general, in the more technical language of the perfumer, a perfume must contain over 15% of fragrance oils in alcohol.
More definitions of perfumerDefinition of perfumer in:
- The US English dictionary