- Measurement of a person’s field of vision.More example sentences
- Fundoscopy showed severe disc swelling, and perimetry showed visual field defects, which were most extensive in both lower quadrants.
- In the recent check up I was diagnosed with early stage of chronic open angle glaucoma in both eyes by computerised field perimetry - left eye more than right, although left eye is much less myopic than right one.
- Intraocular pressure, the optic nerve, and perimetry provide complementary clues but are not easily combined in population-based screening programs.
More definitions of perimetryDefinition of perimetry in:
- The US English dictionary