The state or quality of lasting or remaining unchanged indefinitely: the clarity and permanence of the dyes
More example sentences
- An entryway of brick steps adds warmth and character and helps to project a sense of quality and permanence.
- All of this is characterized by redundant aspects of stability, permanence and continuity.
- Other Italians admired the quality of permanence which printing gave to literature in general.
stability, durability, persistence, permanency, fixity, fixedness, changelessness, immutability, endurance, dependability, constancy, continuance, continuity, immortality, indestructibility, perpetuity, endlessness
rare lastingness, everlastingness, eternalness, eternality, perdurability, perenniality, imperishability, inalterability, unchangeableness, unchangeability
- More example sentences
- They have stability and permanency and support.
- The Society's plan of care provides permanency and stability, while recognizing the individual needs of each child.
- And I've always been fascinated by the sheer permanency of sculpture.