- 1The state or quality of being permeable: the size of hole needed depends on the permeability of the soil intestinal permeability was measuredMore example sentences
- Two of the five participants had abnormally high permeability; the intestinal permeability of all five decreased.
- Unlike intestinal permeability, pulmonary permeability did not seem to be affected by disease activity.
- But a more fundamental issue was the gas permeability of the polymer.
- 2 Physics A quantity measuring the influence of a substance on the magnetic flux in the region it occupies.More example sentences
- The coefficient of permeability remains constant during consolidation.
- He calculated that a material that had a negative permittivity and a negative permeability would also have a negative refractive index.
- Higher temperatures reaching up to 50°C enhanced cuticular water permeability by approximately one order of magnitude.
More definitions of permeabilityDefinition of permeability in:
- The US English dictionary