- A calendar in which the day, the month, and the date are adjusted independently to show any combination of the three.More example sentences
- This kind of calendar is called a perpetual calendar.
- The second face gives the date in the form of a perpetual calendar, with automatic adjustments for leap years.
- Once he repaired one that had more than 400: ‘It was a special edition with a perpetual calendar calculating even the leap years.’
More definitions of perpetual calendarDefinition of perpetual calendar in:
- The US English dictionary