Definition of perplexed in English:
Completely baffled; very puzzled: she gave him a perplexed look
More example sentences
- One has a look of perplexed surprise; the other, a haughty indifference.
- That edginess was not helped by the sort of erratic refereeing which caused perplexed reactions in both technical areas.
- His face screwed up into a perplexed expression.
- Example sentences
- Cameron watched her perplexedly, feeling slightly queasy.
- He turned and left the guard, who watched him perplexedly.
- I gazed down perplexedly at the top of her glossy, jet-black head.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia