(also persecution mania)
- An irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that one is the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment on the part of others.More example sentences
- Psychiatrists who examined him found he had a severe mental disorder and was suffering from delusions and a persecution complex.
- Is midsummer madness giving you a wee persecution complex?
- I swear, the persecution complex is so reflexive for these people that they can find a cloud in every silver lining.
More definitions of persecution complexDefinition of persecution complex in:
- The US English dictionary