(also • informal personal ad)
- A private advertisement or message placed in a newspaper, especially one from someone seeking a sexual or romantic partner.More example sentences
- I sought an answer in the human marketplace of newspaper personal ads.
- Based on newspaper personal ads, the show looks at the lives and loves of New Yorkers.
- Have you ever considered placing a personal ad in a newspaper or online?
More definitions of personal advertisementDefinition of personal advertisement in:
- The US English dictionary