- A number allocated to an individual and used to validate electronic transactions.More example sentences
- Firstly, you have to provide your PIN number over the phone and this has to be validated by a customer service agent.
- Currently, users are issued a PIN number by the company.
- Some people simply give their cash card and their PIN number to a trusted relative or a friend to draw money for them.
More definitions of personal identification numberDefinition of personal identification number in:
- The US English dictionary