- 1A loose-leaf notebook with sections including a diary and pages for recording addresses and telephone numbers.More example sentences
- No notes were taken of what the scientist said, the only record of the interview being jottings into a personal organiser made several hours later.
- Her briefcase contained personal possessions, including a personal organiser, and papers relating to her work as a councillor.
- A handbag containing a personal organiser and cash, worth £80, was stolen during a matinee performance on Monday.
- 1.1A handheld computer having the function of a personal organizer.More example sentences
- The company also allowed him to keep his mobile phone, laptop computer, personal organiser and printer.
- Reading devices sometimes double as personal organizers and have multiple functions, such as sound and e-mail capability.
- But the Wrist PDA was the first to cram a fully functioning Palm OS-based personal organiser into a case you can wear rather than carry.
More definitions of personal organizerDefinition of personal organizer in:
- The US English dictionary