- A small portable audio player, used with lightweight headphones.More example sentences
- A personal stereo with decent headphones can transform a walk or sunbathing session into a private, memorable musical experience.
- Perhaps it's a device that can tune into other people's personal stereos, so she can listen in to their music.
- There are people reading books and pretending to listen to personal stereos underneath placards at every corner now.
More definitions of personal stereoDefinition of personal stereo in:
- The US English dictionary