- The part of an organization concerned with the appointment, training, and welfare of employees.More example sentences
- Policymakers designed seminars to educate the country's top management and their personnel departments about aging workers.
- Accommodation officers at local universities and colleges, and personnel departments at big employers in your area will often help find someone suitable.
- It used to be that staff in personnel departments talked to people.
More definitions of personnel departmentDefinition of personnel department in:
- The US English dictionary