- A petrol station: long queues had formed at the pump by 11 a.m., with many of the petrol bunks in the region closed or out of fuelMore example sentences
- Gopal is a petrol bunk attendant at Chikkajala whose family of eight are all labourers.
- If you have been to the petrol bunk on the Avinashi Road, you will see a live example of women empowerment.
- Cricket fever touched a new high even at some petrol bunks, where everyone sported light blue T-shirts.
More definitions of petrol bunkDefinition of petrol bunk in:
- The US English dictionary