- A synthetic compound used as an analgesic drug in veterinary medicine.More example sentences
- Dogs with panosteitis usually respond to analgesics such as aspirin or phenylbutazone.
- In addition, previous experimental work by Vogel indicates that acetylsalicylic acid, indomethacin, and phenylbutazone strengthen uninjured collagenous structures in rats.
- Many horses receive phenylbutazone on a daily basis for weeks, months, or even years, potentially contributing to increased intestinal permeability.
More definitions of phenylbutazoneDefinition of phenylbutazone in:
- The US English dictionary