- another term for venography.More example sentences
- Venous leg ulcers were diagnosed according to clinical criteria and confirmed with duplex Doppler ultrasonography, ascending phlebography, and foot volumetry when the ulcers had healed.
- Such algorithms limit the requirement for phlebography and pulmonary angiography to a small fraction of patients suspected of the disease.
- Durbec et al found a 6.6% incidence of iliofemoral DVT (3% in control limbs) using phlebography and concluded, in contrast to others, that this incidence was acceptable.
- More example sentences
- Accuracy in excess of 80% has been claimed both for ultrasound and for phlebographic localization of incompetent perforating veins (ICPVs).
- The phlebographic findings in nine patients with primary varicose veins on the lateral aspect of the thigh are described.
More definitions of phlebographyDefinition of phlebography in:
- The US English dictionary