- A lipid containing a phosphate group in its molecule, e.g. phosphatidylcholine.More example sentences
- This category contains phospholipids, proteolytic enzymes, proteinases, proteases, and peptidases.
- This ratio is also indicative that the dye is bound to the enzyme and not to phospholipids that was carried over with the protein.
- In this work we propose that a hydrogen-bonded network can emerge in bilayers containing a mixture of phospholipids and cholesterol.
More definitions of phospholipidDefinition of phospholipid in:
- The US English dictionary