- A protein that contains phosphorus (other than in a nucleic acid or a phospholipid).More example sentences
- Next we examine how multisite phosphorylation of key phosphoproteins in the various feedback loops influence dynamical behaviors using the random parameter search method.
- In particular, work on vesicular stomatitis viruses has shown that the phosphoprotein, or P protein, interacts directly with the polymerase and nucleoproteins and plays a role in transcription and replication.
- The wild-type P53 protein is a nuclear phosphoprotein coded by the P53 tumor-suppressor gene.
More definitions of phosphoproteinDefinition of phosphoprotein in:
- The US English dictionary