- another term for phosphonic acid.More example sentences
- The fungicidal composition includes a phosphorus-containing compound such as phosphorous acid, a phosphite salt, and a phosphate salt or mixtures thereof.
- Next on the list are so-called ‘soft’ chemicals like phosphorous acid and sulfur.
- In its economic, financial, and trade relations, Morocco exports mainly phosphates, clothes, knitted goods, vegetable and fish canned food, phosphorous acid, vegetables, citrus fruit, plants, and flowers.
More definitions of phosphorous acidDefinition of phosphorous acid in:
- The US English dictionary