Definition of photo in English:
noun (plural photos)
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
verb (photoes, photoing, photoed)[with object] informal Back to top
Take a photograph of: do we wait till you’ve had him photoed?
More example sentences
- It's quite refreshing to not feel like I'm holding anyone up with my photoing everything when we're both as eager to get a shot.
- The CSTs have photoed her but they've come back outside until they're needed.
- Derek Savage and Matthew Clancy are photoed celebrating a score.
Definition of photo in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan