noun (plural photos)
- 1A photograph.More example sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- 1.1 • informal A photo finish.More example sentences
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
verb (photoes, photoing, photoed)[with object] • informal Back to top
- Take a photograph of: do we wait till you’ve had him photoed?More example sentences
- It's quite refreshing to not feel like I'm holding anyone up with my photoing everything when we're both as eager to get a shot.
- The CSTs have photoed her but they've come back outside until they're needed.
- Derek Savage and Matthew Clancy are photoed celebrating a score.
More definitions of photoDefinition of photo in:
- The US English dictionary