- The study of the effects of light on living organisms.More example sentences
- The search for new compounds with potential photosensitization activity for biological systems is relevant to the science of photobiology.
- Mice, because of their size, cost and ease of handling, are used regularly for experiments in photobiology and immunology.
- These data demonstrate the usefulness of these assays for environmental photobiology and the potential for their use in studying the relative impacts of UVB versus UVA, including ozone depletion events.
More definitions of photobiologyDefinition of photobiology in:
- The US English dictionary