- A device using a photoelectric effect to generate current.More example sentences
- All alkali metals exhibit the photoelectric effect and are used in photoelectric cells.
- The new solar battery has a thin layer of photoelectric cells which, upon exposure to light, will start charging the normal lithium battery to which it is attached.
- It is basically an analog synthesizer of my own design which is activated via photoelectric cells, played similar to the way a DJ works a turntable.
More definitions of photoelectric cellDefinition of photoelectric cell in:
- The US English dictionary