- An account of something told predominantly through photographs, with some accompanying text: the magazine featured a photoessay in which models were made to resemble the great stars of earlier decadesMore example sentences
- VanderLans' dreamlike photoessays and designs are amongst the finest contemporary investigations into the relationships between music and place, and Joshua Tree is simply stunning.
- Among his projects have been photoessays on Indian tigers and central African gorillas, commissioned by the World Wide Fund for Nature.
- And photoessays such as this one could have been included in Camp.
More definitions of photoessayDefinition of photoessay in:
- The US English dictionary