- The practice of communicating news by photographs, especially in magazines.More example sentences
- We only ask that the portfolio falls within the boundary of photographic reportage: including photojournalism, documentary photography and portraiture.
- His photographs achieve a delicate balance between photojournalism and fine art photography.
- The summer internship at the News Desk at Getty Images New York follows, where he will receive first hand experience in photojournalism in a working news agency.
- More example sentences
- Hire a bus, pile in a bunch of editors, general assignment reporters, photojournalists, and copy editors and visit a few places in under-covered communities.
- With the outbreak of war, she became a photojournalist and war correspondent, documenting the horror of Dachau.
- None of this should be taken as a suggestion that photojournalists or reporters are less needed because of citizen ‘journalists.’
More definitions of photojournalismDefinition of photojournalism in:
- The US English dictionary