Definition of photojournalism in English:
The practice of communicating news by photographs, especially in magazines.
- We only ask that the portfolio falls within the boundary of photographic reportage: including photojournalism, documentary photography and portraiture.
- His photographs achieve a delicate balance between photojournalism and fine art photography.
- The summer internship at the News Desk at Getty Images New York follows, where he will receive first hand experience in photojournalism in a working news agency.
- Example sentences
- Hire a bus, pile in a bunch of editors, general assignment reporters, photojournalists, and copy editors and visit a few places in under-covered communities.
- With the outbreak of war, she became a photojournalist and war correspondent, documenting the horror of Dachau.
- None of this should be taken as a suggestion that photojournalists or reporters are less needed because of citizen ‘journalists.’
Definition of photojournalism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia