- A map made from or drawn on photographs of the area concerned.More example sentences
- Figure 2 shows locations of microsatellite loci and inversions with respect to the photomap of A. funestus polytene chromosomes.
- Green and Hunt 1980 published a photomap of An. funestus and identified several polymorphic inversions for specimens from several African countries.
- I clicked on one of the hotspots on the photomap of our location.
More definitions of photomapDefinition of photomap in:
- The US English dictionary