- A photographic pattern used in making microcircuits, ultraviolet light being shone through the mask on to a photoresist in order to transfer the pattern.More example sentences
- Like the technologies used to create the photomasks and microchips, quality assurance tools such as mask and wafer inspection systems are both costly and challenging.
- Microlithography projects a pattern from a photomask through an optical system to create IC chips using ultraviolet laser light.
- It appears that the costs of not only tools but of photomasks are poised to skyrocket.
More definitions of photomaskDefinition of photomask in:
- The US English dictionary