- 1A montage constructed from photographic images.More example sentences
- The Wolfsonian exhibition suited its activist-theoretician-artist perfectly, presenting some 100 works, including 21 of Teige's rare Surrealist photomontages as well as posters and book designs.
- Known for dense black-and-white photomontages created from photo fragments and imagery from books and magazines, her work has drawn on autobiographical and literary sources, and speaks to her fractured identity.
- This exhibition brings together that piece with approximately 25 paintings, drawings and photomontages from 1956 to '77 to contextualize The Rose within her oeuvre.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The technique of constructing a photomontage.More example sentences
- Braun stakes perhaps her most controversial claim for the modernism of Fascist art in her critical discussion of photomontage as a technique.
- His work included several propaganda and trade exhibitions, notably the Soviet Pavilion of the 1939 World's Fair in New York, and his dynamic techniques of photomontage, printing, and lighting had wide influence.
- He is a Scottish-based visual artist who creates socially and politically engaging work using collage, photomontage, installation, sculpture, printmaking and interactive digital imagery.
More definitions of photomontageDefinition of photomontage in:
- The US English dictionary