- The systematic use of exercises to promote bodily fitness and strength.More example sentences
- According to Grieve, beach volleyball provides excellent physical training by increasing stamina and jumping ability.
- Mubanga also unveiled a programme that comprises skills and physical training in the mornings and strategies and tactics in the afternoon.
- Bebe was ordered by the second doctor to lay off any physical training for six weeks, leaving Ramncwana devastated after waiting in the wings for a year.
More definitions of physical trainingDefinition of physical training in:
- The US English dictionary