- Relating to physics and chemistry or to physical chemistry.More example sentences
- These markers are chosen according to their spectral properties and their physico-chemical reactivities toward UV radiations.
- The physico-chemical properties of ethanol, particularly its activity as a solvent, may result in disturbances to cellular structures other than DNA.
- Consequently, basic physico-chemical research on the interaction between model lipid systems and surfactants is needed so that poloxamer therapy can be improved rationally.
More definitions of physico-chemicalDefinition of physico-chemical in:
- The US English dictionary