noun (plural piccalillies or piccalillis)[mass noun]
- A pickle of chopped vegetables, mustard, and hot spices: chutneys, piccalillies, and relishes [mass noun]: sixteen pints of mustard piccalilliMore example sentences
- The menu takes in items as diverse as tiger prawn kebab with piccalilli, wild boar sausages, and duck and pickled cucumber on focaccia.
- I haven't even made my usual jars of piccalilli or sweetcorn relish to have with the Christmas ham.
- I enjoyed a very coarse ‘country terrine’ barded with a slice of something as thick as a steak, and served with mild home-made piccalilli.
More definitions of piccalilliDefinition of piccalilli in:
- The US English dictionary