- Relating to a system in which commercially grown fruit or vegetables are dug or picked by the customer for purchase at the place of production: it would be cheaper to buy from a pick-your-own farmMore example sentences
- The overwhelming success of the campaign speaks to the less-tangible side benefits shareholders receive inside each brimming box of vegetables or stroll into the popular pick-your-own section of the farm.
- ‘You'll get plenty of exercise at a pick-your-own fruit farm,’ he says.
- And it was the subject of a long-running planning dispute with the Council over proposals to put in floodlights for a football pitch and create a pick-your-own fruit farm.
More definitions of pick-your-ownDefinition of pick-your-own in:
- The US English dictionary