adjective (pickier, pickiest)• informal
- Fussy and hard to please: they are becoming increasingly picky about where they stayMore example sentences
- He also recalls the challenges of trying to please a picky female client who owned four airplanes and several boats.
- Adults are fussy and picky; adults only want to deal in logic and real life.
- To get the downsides out of the way first, our test sample was very picky with the hard drives we used.
- More example sentences
- In my pickiness, I rejected all of the candidates.
- Not to be picky, but I think your otherwise legitimate critique of pickiness as a rejection of goodness is missing the larger point.
- And sometimes announcing the joy of being in a couple isn't about smugness, it's about celebrating that pickiness can sometimes work out.
More definitions of pickyDefinition of picky in:
- The US English dictionary