nounBritish • dated
- A cinema.More example sentences
- Although he has lived in Australia for 30 years, he will never forget his trips to the picture palace.
- Such disregard for the traditions of the picture palace was hard to take.
- Tonight's unique fireworks display, reflected against the wall of the old building, will be the highlight of a grand goodbye to what was once the town's most splendid picture palace.
More definitions of picture palaceDefinition of picture palace in:
- The US English dictionary